Terms & Conditions
- Rates are per room, per night and include a freshly prepared cooked breakfast
- We will confirm your booking by email. Any bookings without a confirmation from the Tongue Hotel will not be seen as valid.
- We do not accept Amex or Diners cards.
- All legal disputes related to card processing are handled under Scottish Law.
The Flexible Rate with Breakfast
- Payment Policy: If booking our Best Flexible Rate with Breakfast, no deposit is required at time of booking, but we do ask for credit/debit card details to guarantee the payment. All card details are stored in a secure manner. Your final payment as stated above will be automatically taken from the card provided 7 days before your arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your reservation up to 2pm, 7 days prior to the date of arrival without incurring costs. If you cancel after 2pm within 7 days from the date of arrival, we will retain the booking value in full. Within the 7-day cancellation period a booking can be moved to a later date, but the full payment will be non-refundable. Booking dates which are moved may be subject to rate changes.
The Best Rate with Breakfast
- Payment Policy: If booking our Best Rate with Breakfast, full payment will be required at time of booking. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the payment has been provided.
- Cancellation Policy: All Best Rate with Breakfast rates are non-transferable and if cancelled payment will not be returned.
- Children are very welcome at Tongue Hotel. There are only a number of rooms that can accommodate children where either a z-bed or a sofa bed can be provided. When booking online, if the room type you are checking does not give an option to add a child, this room type cannot accommodate children. If in doubt, please contact the Reservations department on email@example.com . Ages 3 and under stay free of charge. Ages 4-12 are charged a supplement of £25.00 per child, per night; ages 13 and over are charged at £50.00, per night. Breakfast is included.
Our rooms are dog friendly however an additional £15 is charged per well behaved dog per stay. Pets in the room must be agreed by the Hotel prior to arrival. Please see our dog policy here.