Special Offers – Book on our website for the best offers
Book our winter food and whisky break for just £199 per person
Join us for a two night break with breakfast and an authentic Highland foodie experience in Varrich Restaurant, complete with Whisky Flight and tasting notes to enjoy at your leisure during your stay.
Our menu includes a Highland 21 day aged ribeye steak, beer battered Scrabster landed haddock and a highland venison and Stornoway black pudding burger. We also offer vegan, vegetarian and plant based dishes.
This package also includes a Whisky Flight with five drams expertly selected from the finest local distilleries in the Scottish Highlands. Learn the tasting notes and history for each one and become a Scottish Highlands Whisky aficionado!
Terms & Conditions:
- Available from 1st October 2022 until 17th December 2022.
- Includes two nights bed and breakfast with dinner on both nights.
- Includes one whisky flight per person.
- Rate is based on a standard double or twin room. Upgrades are available at an additional cost.
- £35 per per person, per night dinner allowance
- Available for stays until 15th December 2022.
- Subject to availability.
- Includes breakfast.
- Payment Policy: No deposit is required at time of booking, but we do ask for credit/debit card details to guarantee the payment. All card details are stored in a secure manner. Your final payment as stated above will be automatically taken from the card provided 7 days before your arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your reservation up to 2pm, 7 days prior to the date of arrival without incurring costs. If you cancel after 2pm within 7 days from the date of arrival, we will retain the booking value in full. Within the 7-day cancellation period a booking can be moved to a later date, but the full payment will be non-refundable. Booking dates which are moved may be subject to rate changes.
- Single occupancy room supplements will apply.
- Children are very welcome. Ages 3 and under stay free of charge. Ages 4-15 charged a supplement of £25.00 per child, per night; ages 16 and over are charged as an additional adult at £50.00, per night including breakfast.
- Dogs welcome in selection of bedrooms – please see our dog policy for details.
- To book contact firstname.lastname@example.org