Special Offers – Book on our website for the best offers
Book your autumn or winter break in the Scottish Highlands.
Save 20% when you stay two or more nights!
Experience autumn and winter at our hotel in Tongue. Full of charm, history and a warm Highland welcome, our hotel is the perfect place to get cosy by the fire after a day exploring the local area.
Located on the NC500 means you have so much choice, no matter how you want to spend your break with us.
Overlooking the beautiful sea loch of Kyle, the rugged Ben Loyal and gentle Ben Hope, our location is a fantastic spot for mountain hikes or leisurely walks along the quiet shoreline. Watch as the landscape changes with the seasons and take in spectacular views and clear skies.
Relax after a days Highland adventures in our cosy bar and lounge. Our restaurant serves up some of the best food you will experience on your trip. Sourced from local suppliers for a truly authentic Highland experience.
A visit to the Brass Tap Bar is a must to sample the Scottish ales, gins and whiskies from our local distilleries. Check our listings for live music before you visit.
Terms & Conditions:
- Available only when you book online at https://tonguehotel.co.uk
- Please use promotional code STAY2 when you book online or book here for offer.
- Available for stays until 16th December 2022. Please note our hotel will be closed from 17th December until 15th March 2023 for refurbishment.
- Save 20% when you book two nights or more.
- Subject to availability.
- Includes breakfast.
- Payment Policy: No deposit is required at time of booking, but we do ask for credit/debit card details to guarantee the payment. All card details are stored in a secure manner. Your final payment as stated above will be automatically taken from the card provided 7 days before your arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your reservation up to 2pm, 7 days prior to the date of arrival without incurring costs. If you cancel after 2pm within 7 days from the date of arrival, we will retain the booking value in full. Within the 7-day cancellation period a booking can be moved to a later date, but the full payment will be non-refundable. Booking dates which are moved may be subject to rate changes.
- Single occupancy room supplements will apply.
- Children are very welcome. Ages 3 and under stay free of charge. Ages 4-15 charged a supplement of £25.00 per child, per night; ages 16 and over are charged as an additional adult at £50.00, per night including breakfast.
- Dogs welcome in selection of bedrooms – please see our dog policy for details.