A warm welcome to our locals!
Here at Tongue Hotel we believe that engaging with, and supporting our local community is hugely important. Our goal has always been to offer somewhere welcoming for our locals to come together and make their own memories with friends and family.
Our exclusive Community Card offers a locals discount for whenever you want to eat, drink or stay at Tongue Hotel. You’ll also able to use it at other Highland Coast Hotels, so you can really take full advantage!
If you live within 15 miles of Tongue Hotel you are eligible to apply for our Highland Coast Community Card and enjoy:
- A 30% discount in our Restaurant & Bar
- A 50% discount off an overnight stay
All you need to do is fill in the registration form below to receive your Highland Coast Hotels Community Card in the post. Then you can enjoy your locals discount at Tongue Hotel and our other Highland Coast Hotels.
* See terms and conditions below
Join our team
Another way that we we support our local community is by creating job opportunities. If you want to gain experience in hospitality and develop your professional skills, while working as part of a fun and vibrant team then we want to hear from you! Check out our latest jobs!
Become a Partner
Another great way we are supporting the local community is by working with local businesses and partners whenever possible to create amazing Highland experiences for our guests. We’d love to hear from you if you are a local food producer, experience provider, artist or just have something wonderful to share! Contact us today if you are interested in becoming a partner.
Highland Coast Community Card Terms and Conditions
- Community Discount Cards will only be made available to those people who live within a 15-mile radius of a Highland Coast Hotel
- Please allow up to 10 working days for your Community Card to arrive in the post. You may still use your discount during this time, but you must pre book direct with the hotel or restaurant
- Highland Coast Hotels Limited reserves the right to change or revoke these discounts at any time without notice
- Please visit www.highlandcoasthotels.com to explore our other hotels
Restaurant & Bar
- We offer a 30% discount off your final bill
- This discount is available at all Highland Coast Hotels
- Discount is available all year round except for hotel closure periods (see hotel websites for details)
- Discounts apply to all menu items, including alcoholic drinks (over 18’s only)
- You must present your Community Card at the time of payment (please advise a staff member on arrival)
- The named person on the Community Card must be in attendance for the discount to be applied
- Discounts apply to groups of 10 or less only
- Discounts do not apply to special events or special menus (only by pre-arrangement with the hotel General Manager)
- Table bookings must be made direct with the hotel or restaurant by phone or email quoting your Community Card reference number
- For contact details of other Highland Coast Hotels please visit www.highlandcoasthotels.com
- 50% discount on Bed & Breakfast rates including Breakfast
- 50% discount is available at all Highland Coast Hotels (excludes self-catering accommodation)
- 50% discount applies to stays from 1st October until 31st March inclusive (excludes bank holidays and Hogmanay/New Year)
- 50% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The named person on the Community Card must be staying at the hotel for the duration of the stay for the discount to apply
- You must quote your Community Card Reference Number at the time of booking
- All bookings are subject to availability and there may be limited availability on some dates, and in particular on weekends
- Two rooms only may be booked per stay
- Reservations must be made within 14 days of the arrival date
- 48-hour cancellation policy – You may cancel your reservation up to 2pm, 48 hours prior to the date of arrival without incurring costs. Cancellations after this will be charged the full amount.
- Rooms at hotels must be booked by emailing our Reservations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting the name and reference number on the Community Card.